Literary Insights

Literary Insights: A Book Lovers Review



Monday, January 30, 2012

THE ONE YEAR UNCOMMON LIFE DAILY CHALLENGE BY Tony Dungy and Nathan Whitaker


The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge  -     
        By: Tony Dungy, Nathan Whitaker
What does it take to live a life of significance? Tony Dungy invites you to stop wondering and start pursuing an uncommon life this year. How? By spending time every day with God. This year, strengthen the core of your life and faith like never before.

Beloved Super Bowl-winning coach Tony Dungy is known for his truly uncommon character—as a coach, a dad, and a mentor; yet it didn’t happen overnight. He learned that the path to significance and ultimate success starts with a challenge that we can all take: to discover what God has in store for you by spending time with Him every day.
 In The One Year Uncommon Life Daily Challenge, Tony Dungy shares 365 Scripture readings and reflections on how to live an "uncommon life" of integrity honor your family and friends, create a life of real impact, and connect with God in a deep way. Are you ready to be more than the world is calling you to be? If you’re ready you can develop the beliefs, values, integrity, and faithfulness that lead to true victory in life. Step up to the challenge to spend time with God—and dare to be uncommon every day.
This inspirational devotional has daily challenges that offer something special for each day. This book has some great things to strengthen you and will help you get through the tough times and challenge you to grow in your faith.
I would recommend this book for any man in your life. I know someone who doesn’t like to read and asked him for his response. He was excited and said this was the first book that meant something to him without being overwhelmed. He said it was just enough information for each day and would love to continue reading. Click on link for excerpt.
http://www.coachdungy.com/index.php/the-one-year-uncommon-life-daily-challenge/
I am giving away a copy of this book: all you have to do is comment below –comment now through Feb 5 and on the 7th will announce the winner then send me an email with your email info so I can contact you on how to receive your book if you win.

I received copy of this devotion from Tyndale House Publishers in their blogging program for this review.
I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network


4 comments:

  1. This is just the perfect book to give to my son-in-law. He would appreciate a book which gives solid encouragement and inspiration toward leading a God centered life. I will put this book on my to buy list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a few pages and I don`t read much but I think i could stick to reading this book and yes I would like a copy; joe sotelo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend of mine is about to ask his girlfriend to marry him. I think this would be a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your comments and participating in my first giveaway and the nice words from people who didn't submit a comment. The winner is Joe Sotelo. Again thank you

    ReplyDelete