Literary Insights

Literary Insights: A Book Lovers Review



Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You are a Writer by Jeff Goins

You Are a Writer (So Start Acting Like One)
The challenge to call yourself a writer before you feel like one, reminded me of a time a friend was talking about putting on his income tax, under occupation, that he was a writer.  I thought what a great idea to officially state your desire.  I believe the principles outlined in this book apply to any artist or occupation you want to excel in.

 A helpful reminder not to quit is this quote; “What it takes to start is not talent, but the willingness to finish, following through.”  I recommend this book if you need encouragement and to learn in practical steps about seeing yourself as the writer you want to be.

I enjoyed reviewing this book. It is an easy read, filled with inspirational and practical instructions. A challenge to begin today to create for yourself and to believe the rewards will follow.

Received copy of e-book for my review

No comments:

Post a Comment